TPS not reading 4 volts at WOT with JWT ECU

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:01:30 -0500

Steve Foltz wrote:

> I did what he said and was able to get my TPS to work just fine.
> If I had only done this before paying for 2 hours of dyno time.
> Oh, well live and learn.  One for the archives I quess.

All of that information came as a direct result of issues I
discovered while running a 96 in my 98.  I spent many phone
calls with JWT.  You probably could have found that info
in the Archives here too.  I know I posted it.

As for dyno time your numbers may have been about 2whp or so
off depending on what TPS value was stored by the ECU at the
time and the value the TPS was providing the ECU.

RK