Wire connector???

SERious NISSAN seriousnissan@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 01:39:17 -0500

When I was installing my CAI, and when I took out my stock airbox I found a
wire connector thing connected to nothing.  The wires going to it is one Red
and one green.  I did some searching and the only thing I came up with was
it is for the elec. speedometer, but everything works, the speedometer,
odometer cruise contol, etc.  It is a 96 se-r.  Everything works, so my
attitude towards it is "if it ain't broke, why fix it?" but I would like to
know what it is for, and possibly where it goes, because I could not figure
it out.  And it has been disconnected for some time now, because it was very
dirty when I found it.  Thanks in advance.

C.J.