Fate of the list

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:01:49 -0500

Chuck Bartlett wrote:

>I think updating the FAQ would go a long way to solving some of the issues
>with the newbies. Even the dumbest of newbies tend to read a FAQ.

Yes, you're right.  I've been "working" on updating the FAQ for about a
year and a half (or is it two years?).  I'm pretty far along, but life has
just gotten in the way of finishing it.  Believe it or not, each page of
the FAQ requires at least 6-8 hours to complete.  Once they are done they
will be much easier to update.  Now that I'm officially on the bread line,
perhaps I can find some time to either finish it, or post what I have and
just addd/update as I go.

You are right about the FAQ of course.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>