Help -- need airbag computer ASAP

Steve Obert obert@snet.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:02:08 -0500

I want to publicly thank all the people who got back to me concerning this.

I finally got everything working, no parts replaced just played with
connectors.  At one point the light on the dash wouldn't even come on.
After I took the instrument cluster out and found nothing it started
working.  Later the code for the defective airbag just disappeared.

As an aside the car has an LED instead of a bulb in the instrument cluster
for the airbag light.  This is not in the wiring diagram in the FSM and I
haven't found it in the parts fiche yet either.  I wonder if there is a
buliten on that.

Strange, strange, strange... it cost me most of the day but it is ok now.

As to my original messages... Never Mind, false alarm.