Too many NXen ?!

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:30:51 -0500

Pulled into a parking garage in downtown Asheville, NC last nite with Lisa
in her girlly blue NX.  Attendant dude says "Hey, cool car" as we fork over
$3.

Stop to chat on the way out, and it turns out this guy has 3 NXen!  In one
of them he claims to have a high-dollar JDM DET motor.  And I thought we
were hard-code with two of 'em and an SE-R.  Weird thing is he's not on any
of the Internet groups.  Been here, seen us, just not interested.  Go Figure.

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R (parts car?)