Keep the list but.... lemme waste a 2 seconds of your time...

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:53:32 -0500

Peter Serwe wrote:

>*blink*  Was that Darth Roffe speaking?

Yes.  I've *never* been anti-newbie.  Never.  I *have* been rough on some
that come in with an attitude.  I'll admit that - especially about 3 years
ago, but that was a long time ago and I guess I'll always have that
reputation.  So be it.  But I'm also usually one of the first to welcome a
newbie or answer their questions if the first question isn't "has anyone
ever turbocharged an SE-R?" or something of that sort.

I also believe I was one of the first to respond to your questions when you
first joined the list. :-)

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>