race story and sighting

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 13:10:13 -0500

> this is true.... HAVE FUN FIXING YOUR MOTOR CAUSE I HIGHLY DOUBT THE SPEC
> WAS A FOOTBALL FIELD AWAY AND COME RACE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE
THEIR
> SPEC V AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING AT THE NEXT LIGHT.
> do me a favor dont post stupid shit on the list so that you can talk shit
> bout your "REAL" se-r when you got a turbo and his se-r is bone stock. how
> does that make u feel? u just beat a bone stock se-r spec v with your se-r
> turbo.  woooohooooo
<SNIP>
Well my car did break down later on in the day....the alternator took a shit
after 12 years of pumping huge amounts of juice to many amplifiers, and
batteries in the trunk. But other than that the car is a rocket, it is not
turbo, its just a good ole internally stock- even cams, 97 J-spec SR20 with
higher compression, its got every bolt on, all suspension goodies, and big
brakes front and rear. Stock for stock I think a B13 will still whopp on a
SPEC V, I recall Turbo mag getting mid 6 to 60 in a just timing advanced
SE-R. Car and Driver 6.9 for a heavier NX- due to better tires. I have yet
to see a B15 dip even into low 7s. I might be a jack ass on the list but I
know my shit, ask me about anything and I will give U an answer, if I don't
know I will not BS U. I do not know any scientific formulas or anything. I
just learn my way through my own mistakes, shit like...always double check U
got the right part on the engine before U start it up and drive 1000 miles
on a trip. To me it sounds like your a Honda punk who just don't like when
his shit gets whopped on by some fuggly ass car that cost probably 3K bux
all togheter with mods and J-spec motor. So what it might be ugly or
rusted..... would I reather have a pretty car with sho-gun spoliers all over
it that runs 18s in the 1/4- aka slick equipped 96 Civic LX 1.5L AUTO 4 door
sedan....  or a ugly on the outside, gorgeous on the inside- under the hood
car that can stomp on cars with 4 more cylinders, turbo Eclipses- lightly
moded or even Jackson blown Hondas ? My car is stripped down, inside, it has
no AC, no PS, no ABS, no Airbags, aluminum bumper supports, I shaved about
250 lbs from the car alone. I will dyno it very soon with the addition of
some C3 JWT cams, looking for around 175HP to the wheels and maybe little
more with the black box.
Mike Jez--- O2seR U wanna race ??? give ya a 3 second head start 0-150MPH.
93 SE-R have ya redlined 5th lately ?