P11 AGX Strut?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:22:31 -0500

Jon Hall wrote:

>I have a '99 P11 and the struts are totally worn out and I am looking to
>replace the struts with KYB AGX's. I have not been able to find a listing
>for the P11 chassis. From what I understand there was some talk about
>using P10 and Maxima Struts?

I'm pretty sure the P10 and Maxima dampers (they aren't struts BTW) will
work IIRC.  You might look into the B14 or B15 dampers as well.

As long as you are using dampers from a different application, you might
want to also look into Konis.  They used to list the P10.  I'm not sure if
they still do, but I'm pretty certain they are still available in Europe.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>