READ THIS

Hector Betancourt Hector Betancourt" <hjbo@coqui.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:02:13 -0500

I been here since 1997 when I bought my '93 SE-R. I haven't
write a lot of messages but I obtained very important information about our
cars. Everyday I learn something new.

I always search the archives. The only problem that I have
with the list is that everytime I write something I only receive
one or two responses. Sometimes I don't receive ANY
thing he or she will receive many responses. I don't
know if my english is so bad that nobody can understand
me or why is the reason for this.

Well, I just hope that the list will be available for many
years more. Is a great tool and I plan to keep my Classic for
many years.

Hector
'93 Classic SE-R, Aztec red
Mods: ( too many mods to write them here (:-P )