read this

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:53:48 -0500

>>Ok, recent comments here today seem to imply that se-r.net or other
sites are directly related to this list.  They are not, they're run by
entirely different people, and any maintenance (or lack thereof) on the
web side needs to be followed up with those responsible.

I just wanted to point this out before things got too far off track.  ;)<<

Jim, they do. The way to the mailing list is via the SE-R.net. That how most
people find it. (hell, that how I found it) The SE-R.net is a ghosttown and
newbies do not go to it anymore. I put people onto the list and they tell me
that the reason they do not post or subscribe all go back to the SE-R.net
being "OLD" and the "attitides" they hear about people on the list in the
forums.

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html