READ THIS

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:05:55 -0500

Oh my gosh too much to say. I'll be brief. There was a time when I owned a
car besides an SE-R and was looking for a car that had good support from
other people. I found the SE-R list in '96, logged on and particpated one
year before deciding to join this distinguished community, trading my '89 Si
in for my new SE-R.

Since then I have become addicted to the comradery of many persons I have
come to meet on this list. I check my mail daily over and over, gladly ready
to read it, (digest) as soon as it enters my inbox. I have learned and still
learn so many things here. While I have become an active participant in the
forum world, it is no substitute for the list for me. I can't remember one
time when someone got ripped off on the list buying something. Not to take
anything away from the forums but just something I have observed. (I hate
handles also; use your NAME)

Please do not stop the mailing list. It is already hard enough for
knowledgable people to pass on their info to others, and even the most
inexperienced newbie has something to share we can learn from. I am proud to
say I am on this list and would like to continue to use this great resource.

P.S. vi sucks, :q!
:)

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R