READ THIS

jon dossey jon_3000gt@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:41:54 -0500

>But as has been echoed so far.. for us newbies the ubiquitous
>"search the archives" is a major drawback...

I agree - how about no more "search the archives." How about now, if you
tell someone to search the archives, you have to include some keywords that
would help them find it.  Personally, I've been using search engines since
before the web (howdy gopher) but some people really have problems w/ it.  I
think the list is wonderful - and you deserve a pat on the back for a great
job, really.  I'd love to continue getting se-r mail, its like xmas every
morning ;)

Just my $0.02

.jon