READ THIS

Jay cyberblinky@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:49:19 -0500

  Although I can not say that I have been on the list
for a long time (actually only been lurking for about
a year...) or that I have been able to solve anyones
crisis' here; the list is extremely enjoyable to read.
 It gives me a lot of insight into the world of the
SR20.  I can honestly say that before joining the list
I know about || that much about SE-Rs in general...
but with the experience provided here I can now say I
know  |_| about the SE-R.  :~P

My vote is to please keep the list going so that
future "noobs" such as myself can leech from your
knowledge.:~D

  Also, would it be possible to see about reopening
the car registry on SE-R.net?  I am pretty sure this
was mentioned earlier, (I could go check the
archives... hehehe) but I think that would bring us
new people into the community more or less?  Just my
thoughts, take them for what you will.... : )

   Jay
     -Proud owner of a 96 200sx SE-R currently
awaiting the installation of a *huge* stack of
aftermarket stuff.