READ THIS

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:56:37 -0500

Jason and jim wrote:

>Probably my biggest gripe (and no offense intended to anyone here) is
>the common mantra 'go check the archives'.  Sheesh, nothing like
>I have to agree.  Yes, you may be correct that it could be found on a
> >search engine, and yes, maybe we should have known, but sometimes it is
>just rude.

I agree with you guys there.
Not only that it sometimes is a PITA to search the archives. I've been
looking into putting a DET in my 96. And a search on the archive will give
you about a billion hits. But I dare not ask a question, because it's all
been covered..and it's in the archives. I know this isn't supposed to be a
bitch session on whats wrong with the list..so "lets move on"

I've been on this list since 97. and have seen a lot of good people come and
go. But there has always been a "core" group of people. Lately that core
group isn't around.  I would love to see the list continue on, but Larry
might be right, times change. Maybe web groups are the "thing" now. But not
for me.  The knowledge base has gone down a lot in the past few years. I
would hate to see it completely gone

Bryan King
96 200SX SE-R <--still a paper weight
02' Frontier S/C CC LB<--- Toy hauler