***FOR SALE BLUE '98 200SX***

EDGAR MEDRANO,Jr. papi_chulo67@hotmail.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 01:49:09 -0500

Hello everyone. I am selling my 1998 Nissan 200sx on ebay. Bidding starts
at only $1k, so check it out. It is a rare Crystal Blue. It only has 54k
miles, and is a manual transmission. It is in perfect condition. It has
some extras like alarm, tint, spoiler, cd player, rear strut bar, hvac
indiglos, crystal clear corners, carbon fiber dash, and projector lights.
I also have the 17" hyper silver rims w/ kuhmo tires for an extra $800.
The ebay item number is 1851944820. Check it out
at:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1851944820&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1030340602&indexURL=0&rd=1
. If you have any questions,comments, or offers feel free to email me at
papi_chulo67@hotmail.com or you can call me at 504-214-0956 or
504-368-5461. Thank you.

Edgar