Okay another problem with the forum

Mike Collins sr20det20@hotmail.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:08:28 -0500

Okay guys, I don't know what the problem is now, but every time I go to post
I get this messege

one of several reasons:
you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative
features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum
Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account,
or it may be awaiting activation.
Logged in user: PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 [logout]

I have tried logging out, erasing my cache, everything and it still does it.
  Anyone have any clue?  TIA

Mike Collins
91 Nissan Turbo SE-R