Brake problems (VERY LONG)

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@fleetmind.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:38:45 -0500

From: Matt Davis [mailto:dreammaker3300@hotmail.com]

the pliers work fine.. just make sure you screw the piston all the way in..
also.. there is an alignment that was supposed to be set on the brakes..
ensure that your did that as well.. I forget ... but someone on here has the
FSM that shows the alignment.. if i find it ill post it..  ALSO!! still make
sure the rubber booting is not all twisted up.. i changed my brakes a few
months ago. you can't go wrong making sure every thing is set back the ways
its supposed to..

Hmm, you know what, silly me, didint even know about that alignment thing.
I have an ESM I'll check it out. It was really hard not twisting up the
rubber booting, I tried,to replace it as best I can, I guess I can recheck
it also.

Thanks for the info.

Chris
2001 Sentra SE