SR20VE RWD?

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:07:37 -0500

The SR20VE was never made for RWD.  Though I once stumbled across a page
where someone who owned an Silvia used the SR20DE bottom end and attached to
a SR20VE.  He also used SR16VE pistons which raised comp to 12:1.  And was
also using SR16VE cams. And he made a custom intake manifold (since it would
be in the wrong direction if he used the original one).

If I find the page ill post it to the list.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway