**Tein SS Coil-Over Kits** correction

Don McLaurin dmclauri@ucla.edu
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:22:54 -0500

I wrote:

>  But if you look at the Tein website (www.tein.com) they make no such
claims about rebuilding the shocks or spring
>availability. YMMV, I guess.

Oops, let me clarify. Tein says:

 TEIN shock absorbers can be disassembled / assembled. This means, the
shock absorbers can be overhauled, and the specifications changed. This
allows products to assure for long term with high performance, in
addition to adjust the suspension settings, according to the driver and
conditions...

They don't say what shops can do this, or how much the rebuild kits
cost, etc. They also don't list prices for individual shocks or springs,
either.

My apologies for the error. Also, I'm not trying to convince people that
this is a bad product in any way.

Don