Deep window scratch.

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 01:35:44 -0500

With regards to your message :
>From: "Peter Grell" <grellp001@hawaii.rr.com>

>Here's another mystery for you.  I went out to my car this morning and there
>was a LARGE (approx 8") and fairly deep (went through coating and in to the
>actual glass) vertical scratch in my driver's side window.  At first I just
>thought some punk kid had keyed my car, but after I cooled off, I actually
>started to think about it.

I think some jerk used either a glass cutter or maybe a diamond ring.
A glass cutter can be bought at the hardware store for about $5, and would
do exactly what you describe.

With our best regards,

Maurice W. Hilarius       Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
Hard Data Ltd.               FAX:       01-780-456-9772
11060 - 166 Avenue        mailto:maurice@harddata.com
Edmonton, AB, Canada      http://www.harddata.com/
    T5X 1Y3

2.3TB RAID5 NAS server - dual AthlonMP CPU, Linux, $10,995 CAD / $6850 USD