Factory Authorized Parts?

Matt frozen@sympatico.ca
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 15:27:56 -0500

Hey all, this is my first post... Well, I'm only 17 years old, and as of the
last few weeks I've really been getting into cars... Anyways, I'm here for
my dad's '02 Sentra SE-R. I was wondering if Nissan has factory authorized
parts for a turbo system, or if there are certain kits that would not void
the warranty of the car... My dad won't even consider anything if it will
void the warranty. I would also assume that we would have to get the
dealership to do the install on any aftermarket parts to keep the warranty?
I'd love to do it with my bro... But again, anything to keep the warranty
valid.

Matt Garneau
2002 Sentra SE-R