Need an Owner's Manual?

Peter Grell grellp001@hawaii.rr.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 22:02:20 -0500

For those of you who bought a used '96 and up Sentra, but didn't get the
Owner's Manual (like me), they are available for download.  In several of
the posts, I've heard people say (well... seen them type anyway) that they
don't have an Owner's Manual, so maybe this will help.  The URL is
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/ and the manuals are in PDF format.  They are
fairly lengthy, so I just saved it and keep a shortcut on my desktop rather
than printing the whole thing.  I apologize if this has been covered before,
but I didn't come up with anything when I searched the archives.  BTW, they
even have the Owner's Manual for the new '03 350Z.  Not too useful, but
pretty cool!  They have some Service Manuals for 2000 on up Nissans (both CD
and printed) but they are EXPENSIVE through them!  Sorry, but I didn't see
anything for the B-13s or 200SXs, but a lot of the info is universal
regardless of platform.
Pete
'99 Sentra SE Limited