***FOR SALE BLUE '98 200SX***

EDGAR MEDRANO,Jr. papi_chulo67@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:48:47 -0500

Hello everyone. I would like to remind everyone that my '98 200sx is up
for sale on ebay as we speak. There are only 5 days left. It is a rare
Blue, M/T, with only 54k miles. It has a new OEM clutch and
brakes,spoiler, tint, alarm, 17" hyper silver BSA rims,Kuhmo tires,
Nissan JDM Crystal Clear Corner Lenses, Gunmetal Projectors with H1 and
H3 PIAA light bulbs, Mesh Grill Inserts, White Gauges, Nis-Knacks HVAC
indiglo gauges, Real Carbon Fiber Dash,and Rear Strut Bar. It is in
excellent condition. The exterior is great, and the interior is roomy.
The starting price is only $6k. Book value is $9k. You can check it out
athttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849376272&rd=1
Item# 1849376272. Please spread the word. A picture has been enclosed.
Feel free to email me with any questions or comments at:
papi_chulo67@hotmail.com . Thank you.

Edgar