Finally Gettin Somewhere

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:32:38 -0500

As most of you know, I've been picking and prodding at my car for a few
months. I'm finally getting things finished. It's funny how the list looks
sooo big, then you start to knock things off.

Course, now, that means I'll find something else to do for the car. Right
now I'm pondering Larry's advice about the control arms. Ahhh, no more
pondering, I'm just going to use it. Why piss around trying to pop a ball
joint out, get it pressed in, then find a decent place to do a good
alignment. I don't have a closed off garage, enough tools, or the real time
this will take. Originally, I was go to have Jay Whitely do this, here in
Tampa. But, the young man is soooo darn busy working on an awesome project,
it's just not going to happen.

I will purchase the ES bushings for the front arms and sway bar and install
those.

I have to laugh at myself. I actually thought I would have the time and
temperament to turn myself into a garage rat. Not going to happen and it no
longer bothers me.

Thanks for the advice, Larry.

Later,
Mark

P.S. I know, another long effing post from me.