OT: Rally Racing Reality TV Show

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:40:51 -0500

This sounds kind of interesting... Any SE-R guys wanna apply?

matt ma . 92 SE-R

From: RRcasting@opmnetwork.net
Subject: Casting Call for Reality TV's Fastest New Show!

We are casting the HOT new Reality TV show RALLY RACER with a diverse cast
of characters. We are looking for you to possibly fill the role of a
RACECAR DRIVER.

RALLY RACER is thirteen action-packed episodes featuring sixteen everyday
people as they are catapulted into the adrenaline-filled world of
professional RallyGP racing where camaraderie, conflict and competition
create the most dramatic experience of today's reality television viewing.
Millions of TV viewers will watch as 8 men and 8 women compete in the most
exciting experience of their lives and where the ultimate prize of Fame,
Fortune and $1 million dollars awaits ONE lucky winner.

The 2003 Casting Season consists of two seperate shows each with their own
cast and both with 13 episodes each.

RALLY RACER Sahara is where, if chosen, you'll spend 6 weeks training as a
Professional RallyGP driver and competing side-by-side with others like
yourself through sand dunes that would scare even Lawrence of Arabia.

RALLY RACER Arctic is just like RALLY RACER Sahara except NOW we DO IT in
the SNOW. Ahh... a winter wonderland. Wonderland, hell, it's as if Santa
dumped the reindeer for a 300 horsepower RallyGP car. Look out Rudolf that
red light glow is from my taillight, not your nose.

Click Here to sign up
http://tracking.opmnetwork.net/rally/rally1.html