cold car dillema

svanhook5@comcast.net svanhook5@comcast.net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:38:02 -0500

I recently went on vacation for 15 days to south
carolina. When I came back my car had quite
a bit of trouble starting. The starter was turning
just fine but it would not start for about 60 sec
of cranking. Is it fuel pump that is going out or
is there some other explanation for this.
Ordinarilly it starts rights up. Also, My car
has been doing a lot of hesitating right after
 start up. I will step on the gas and the engine
 sputters. But it only does this for about the
first 2-3 minutes then runs fine. I am not sure
 if these problems are related or not. Any
 suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Shane V