**Tein SS Coil-Over Kits**

Ryan Nielsen vtecths@cox.net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:25:58 -0500

Tein USA just finished prototyping a SS coil over kit on my 98 Sentra SE.
The coil over kit is top-quality!  It is 16 way adjustable and features a
shortened shock body and tuned valving specifically for our cars.  I dropped
the car off with them on Monday and picked it up Wednesday.  The prototype
kit is installed on my car right now and I drove home with it on.  The car
is awesome!  Going from a Ground Control / AGX setup to this is night and
day.  The car simply rails.  It seems to be lowered a bit more than 2"s
right now and it rides better than it ever has.  The kit is just AWESOME!
The guys at Tein are awesome as well.  I dropped off my car dirty from the
trek across the desert and with about 1/4 tank of fuel to them.  When I
picked it up it was washed and topped off with fuel.  I highly reccommend
this kit for anyone who is looking to get coil-overs for their b14.  They
should be available soon and somewhere in the price range of $1000 - $1200.
I am unsure of the spring rates at this time however because when I picked
the car up the r&d guy was at lunch.  I will get this information soon as
well as some pics.

Ryan Nielsen
Apex Motorsports of Tempe
98 Sentra SE