Courtesy Nissan - Parts and service manual CD-ROM

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:04:50 -0500

> Because Nissan never published it.  New manuals are published on dead
> tree and as Adobe PDF documents on CD-ROM (at about $100 less than
> paper), but I've not even heard a rumor of re-printing/mastering/

I hear ya Jon but somebody, somewhere had to have made a decision to commit
parts catalogs (this is the *real* goal here since fiche on these cars has
gone virtually non existent) and service manuals to CD ROM going back to
1969 model Z's and even further on 510's.  Courtesy sells them, they exist.
Question is, who approved (had to be copyright owner Nissan), who decided to
go forward and how do we get at that process to try to obtain the same level
of community support for SE-R/NX/SR20DE et al vehicles?

Larry