QR25 Throttle Not opening

Mark Holden mnse-r@vectorworld.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 21:12:04 -0500

Who said anything about two sensors?  (and I don't have one
either, it's bench racing at it's finest).  All I'm saying
that if the TPS works and registers when the engine is not
running, that it would be very simple to check if a reading
of 85% is WOT or not by manually opening the throttle by
hand.  Avoids having to build a clear intake pipe :)

Are you suggesting that the TPS is read from the actual
pedal as opposed to the butterfly?  I suppose that's
possible, but I would think that the engine management
would rather know where the butterfly actually is than
where the pedal says it should be.

-Mark