ELECTRICAL NIGHTMARE!! HELP!!!

DSwtFlip4U@aol.com DSwtFlip4U@aol.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:17:53 -0500

I have an electrical problem. My alternator harness caught on fire which
continued on to my brake lines. Now I changed the harness and bought a new
alternator, but when I hooked up the battery, I can see the that negative
side of battery spark like was trying to break loose. I also saw some kinda
spark at the back
by the starter area. I checked the harness for the starter and it was fine.
The only thing that found out is that the ground wire fo the transmission was
not hooked up. Were all my problems could been been caused by a ground wire
for the Transmission gotten lose. The car ran fine before all this happened.
It even ran fine the morning before it shorted out. I don't know what to do
next. I don't want to hook the battery up all the way and start a fire again.

Bryan Belmonte