3m WINDOW WELD & brake pads

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:53:38 -0500

I have a '92 SE-R, started this debate and will try to take some digital
photos this week of the mount with the brown junk on the hole in the top. I
don't believe the hole in the top of the aluminum is for aligning the
rubber, as obviously something was expelled from inside the hole. Also
(unsubstantiated, as related to me), another LM here in GA, had the same
mount go and he has a white classic; point being that when it collapsed it
spewed the brown liquid all over the engine bay and it would not clean
off... 'course now his car gone to the bone yard...

Brian
always spewin' sumptin'