3m WINDOW WELD & brake pads

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:33:47 -0500

>The front mount is liquid filled in B13's and B14's.

I've cut apart dozens of "front" B13 mounts (the rest too) and never
found a liquid filled one anywhere. I think they are the abominable snow
man of the mount world.

On the P10 mounts I cut apart a lot less, every one but the "front" one.
None pooped any liquid.

So while there *may* be some limited numbers of liquid mounts out there,
I ain't ever seen one. That needs to be narrowed down to: "The front
mount can be liquid filled on B13's."

I don't care about B14's cause everybody knows that B13's are what real
men drive.

-Jay
PS Out of all of the T25 running 12 hoopla, I only received one
verifiable story and not one single timeslip. Be careful what you
believe on the internet.