3m WINDOW WELD & brake pads

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:56:24 -0500

Okay,
Replaced the front engine mount on Sat with stock one. Now that the blown
one is out and I can look at it I was wondering how exactly do you "pour" a
mount? Can this be done with the (formerly) liquid filled one?

Also, another LM was showing me his new OEM pads for his Classic SE-R... the
pads looked different. The pad itself was broken into two sections kinda
trapazoidal in shape on the metal plate. Forgive my ignorance but isn't this
a new design? Oh, and about the shims... it came with two sets of shims in
the box as well.

Brian M. Cembor
'92 SE-R