funny thing - seat stuck in back position.

SERious NISSAN seriousnissan@hotmail.com
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:11:18 -0500

>Look for a coin trapped in the seat track.  >George Roffe

It happened to me twice. !st time with a quater and a dime.  I still can't
get the dime out, but it's not in the way.  The 2nd time was pretty funny
tho.  It was at inspection, and the 1st guy got in my car and was pretty
big..moved it all the way back.  Then a lady got in, and tried to move it
up, she couldn't.  Neither could anyone else.  I had a good idea that a coin
was stuck in there again.  The only bad thing is I'm only 5'5..so driving
home like that was a pain.  Oh well, check for a coin(s).

C.J.
96 SE-R (with a few things)
00 Sentra 2.0 (GF's)
What a nice couple ;-)