QR25 Throttle Not opening

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:29:58 -0500

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 02:16:58PM -0500, Mark Holden wrote:

> of their range of motion?  Sounds like a good way to get buildup and
> have the butterfly start sticking at WOT (wait, don't the QR's already
> do that?).

That's a floor mat issue.  Just so that people unfamilliar aren't unduly
scared off. ;)

> I think that the most reasonable answer is that the ECU considers
> anything over 80% "WOT" and that at a reading of 85%, the butterfly is

That's reasonable, it's just still funky.  If I had a QR, though, I'd
want to be very goddam sure that the butterfly is actually 100% open,
regardless of how the sensors are calibrated.

> I think this is a lot of fuss over nothing.

Perhaps.  We don't know yet.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |