G20 windows possessed

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 16:55:05 -0500

Jim Wright wrote:

>$65 isn't that bad, but a bit high.  I think I only paid $55 for the Max
>parts recently.  Guess those Infinity parts carry a premium price even at
>the junk yards...

I think that is indeed the case.  The first place wanted $100 because they
had a good, complete door.  I told him I could get it at the dealer for
that because I get a discount.  He found me the second place.  I did look
at a 89 Max and it looked the same or quite similar.  I might do some
investigation to see what else in the Nissan family might work.  I know the
Altima motor will work.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>