NC

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:17:44 -0500

Wow, looks like I've grabbed the "Dragon" by the tail. We're really looking
forward to this. Just got confirmation that the cabin we wanted to rent is
available. My wife has a scheduled Stage 2 ultrasound on Friday 8/30, and
provided she's only carrying twins(she might have triplets in there), we'll
be driving up from Florida that afternoon.

She's already told me that she's not going on any twisties with me. Last
time we were up there she got car sick... and that was just in my old Honda.
This is just too cool. My son will be turning 3 that Saturday, twisties to
run, cabin to play in, and possibly new friends to meet.

A HUGE thank you to everybody for all the information,

Mark