Mystery parts person

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 09:19:02 -0500

Here here,

I highly recommend Greg, too.  Love the fact that I can call him, and most of
the time actually get him on the Phone, the other guys there are solid too, Greg
just happens to be the best, and the head of the dept., so he knows what's going
on with EVERYTHING.  I don't get that kind of treatment from any other dealers
I've dealt with..

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.