Help with VIN decoding

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:32:27 -0500

"The 94.5 Sentra Special Edition was Nissan's way of getting rid of all
the
excess stock of B13 Sentra hardware they had.  When I worked at Nissan,
we
sold it as a value-oriented deal with a lot of options.  There were no
94.5
Special Edition SE-Rs.  They remained without power locks/windows etc in
keeping with the semi-purist philosophy of the SE-R.  Just about every
manufacturer around will release a "special edition" to deplete what it
has
the last year of a model's production.  This year, it's the Honda Accord
Special Edition.  Last year they had a Prelude Special Edition.  You'll
see
a lot of that in the industry."-Tim

This was in the archives my man.  It was backed by a few others as well.
I guess the 94.5 was an SE and there were no 94.5 se-r's sold.

Brent