NC

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:06:59 -0500

Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhh! Must not let my wife see that picture. She would kill
me, dead. I'm going to have to pull the old(and probably expired)
engineering degree out and get a new life... this rut has definitely got to
go.

Beautiful house, Wayne. One of the reasons we both love the area... the
scenery and the people.

I only lived in Hendersonville in the summer of '80(?). I was a college
student earning money giving tennis lessons to rich people and their kids.
Last time I(we) were in Hendersonville was in '97. Didn't even recognize the
place. One of the most memorable places I remember in A'ville was a place
called the "Pumpkin Patch". It was a bluegrass and country bar. Sold their
beer in glass quart canning jars!

I'll have to drop both you and Derrick a note about when and where we'll be.
Maybe we'll get the opportunity to meet. You'd get to meet the worlds most
"pregnant with twins" wife, and  the worlds most active(" I have blue eyes,
I'm cute so I don't have to") 3 year old... Wayne, Derrick? Where'd those
guys go?lol

Later,
Mark