SR20DE

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:09:49 -0500

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:53:36AM -0500, Michael Porter wrote:

> angle (91-96). This guy is telling me that the 91-93 JDM SR20DE will not fit
> in my 94 Sentra SE-R. Is this true?

I *really* don't think this is true.  I was under the impression that
you either have a high-port or low-port head/intake configuration, and
the differences between high port configurations are minimal if any
(notable exception being GTi-R intake manifold).  If your car came with
a high-port head (a '94 did, IIRC), than just about any JDM high-port
engine should drop in.

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |