Nissan/Nissan Dealerships [was: Wrecked SE-R]

Heath Vogt rallybug@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:28:14 -0500

I mean, no ones complains
> about, say, Lexus dealers, or Saturn
> dealers. (i'm talking about sales).

> oops, a little wordy!

> david

Sales no complants on Saturn (though they've gone so
far from being pushy to actually becoming
un-informative).  Service - don't even get me started
- they informed me that the basic physics of saturn
brake rotors was completely different than any other
(and they tell this to a mechanical engineer no less
;) ).

Dealers can definately make or brake a car brand.
Won't buy a Mitsu in Tulsa cause the dealer sucks.
Nissan dealer is hit or miss on new car sales people,
sucky on used.  We'll see on parts and service....
After a while you start running out of options because
of bad experiences on with some dealer on some brand.
Kinda a sad state of affairs.

Heath

=====
Heath Vogt BSME