Nissan/Nissan Dealerships

Bruce Jackson bjackson@pobox.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:56:41 -0500

Just because 1 guy in the service department is a great individual, does not
mean that the sales weenies at the front have a clue or give a damn.  I have a
dealership that I buy parts off of.  One of the parts guys is good, the others
are shit and just waste my time.  The sales weenies are idiots as well.  I tried
buying a car from them, but they did not seem interested in selling a car.  I
test drove a brand new Spec V as well and the sales guy pissed me and my wife
off so much that I will not go back to the dealership for sales.  That's OK
because I      bought my G20t somewhere else and from a sales person who
actually cares (not Nissan BTW).

Bruce Jackson