Any difference between SR20DE US Spec and JDM?

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:33:41 -0500

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 06:17:35PM -0500, flyryd wrote:

>  I believe they are all high ports as well...someone balk up if I am
> wrong.but I have never seen a low port JDM

Most of the ones you'd be interested in are.  Roller motors (getting
more and more common in wrecking yards by the hour) are all low-port, so
don't order an engine from a '99 Avinir if you plan on making serious
upgrades to it. ;)  There's a lot of deviation in JDM engines, it seems,
which makes sense when one considers the bajillions of cars out there
with SR20DE engines.

--
-=|JP|=-               Cheap, Fast, Reliable; Pick any Two.

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.cardomain.com/id/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net        |