Wrecked SE-R

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 00:54:44 -0500

> Impreza WRX-- awesome car...don't diss it cause "everyone has one" best
bang for the buck
> Sentra SE-R Spec V- skippp neeeext.
> 1995-6 Q45-- bad ass highway cruiser...very fast, not off the line but
once U get going it will blow the doors off the rest of the mentioned.
> 2002 Maxima-- 6spd LSD is bad ass, for 22K around my area U got to be
foolish to pay 18K for a Sentra, that gots half the HP and car.
> 2003 CL Type-S-- I work on them every day, bad ass car, very fast, watch
out transmissions grind in gears on alot of cars, Autos blow 2nd gear.
> 2002 G35-- thinking of selling my Maxima for the G, but when 6spd comes
out.... very nice car kinda out of my price range
I would also venture to say look at the RSX Type S they got tranny problems
too, syncros are weak and wear out, there is a TSB out on them, I rebuild a
few already...but it pulls like a mofo when VTEC kicks in...also look at the
Altima 3.5L 5spd, those can be had for about 20K bux for a stripped SE
model...U get 5.9 to 60 and low 14s out of the box...very hard to beat. Skip
the SE-R, get a WRX if U wanna kick some ass...or a used DSM...more reliable
than a SE-R, and faster by far.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima might be for sale soon.
93 SE-R officially a track whore now.