Tools

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:59:48 -0500

How long is too long? I think it struck a cord with all the car guys here.
Lots of great information for the archives, I'd think.

I learned about the sale at home depot yesterday. Bought the Vise-Grips 7 LW
for half off... wanted the 10LW, but no one seems to carry them in stock. I
believe the sale runs through August... gonna have to make a list of things
I want/need and go on a serious shopping trip. I went to the Snap-on tools
website and started pricing their tools... ouch. I wonder if home depot sell
the Kobalt(sp) tools. I think I've read where they're just one step below in
quality to the snap ons. If not, and I find what I need, Huskey will do.
I'll have to check out the "cheap" 240 tq electric wrench, while I'm at it.

Later,
Mark