Does anyone know the owner of this B13 SE-R?

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:05:45 -0500

The car is not that good looking.  i would say that it
is a 20 foot car, it looks real good from about 20
feet away, lots of dings and a crappy paint job.  That
stuff will get fixed last!

It proably is one of the trickest street going
classics ever, features the big brakes, a fully
adjustable SE-R cup car GC supension, built turbo
motor and soon a constant mesh bulletproof racing
gearbox. All with A/C and power steering.

The splitter is has a aircraft plywood core laminated
with epoxy resin (toughest by far) and two layers of
s-glass toped with one layer of carbon on each side.
After sanding, it was coated with sikkens automotive
urethane clear which is important because epoxy has
poor UV chariterisitcs.

It is bolted to the bottom of the Xenon air dam which
is bonded to the top of the stock bumper using
urethane structural adhesive.  There is a 2024, 0.060"
belly pan under the splitter making the aero fully
functional

The carbon IC baffle was made by stuffing aluminum
foil between the IC and bumper to make the rough
shape.  Then a layer of S-glass was layed down, pulled
off and sanded.  A finnshing layer of carbon was
applied on top of that.

In the rear, the car has an adjustable fiber images
carbon/kevlar rear wing that matches the fiber images
carbon/kevlar hood.

Although my friends say its ricey and give me all
sorts of crap, this stuff is actualy quiet functional,
it really lowers coolent temp, intake air temp and
makes a feelable difference in stabilty feelable from
50 mph up.  At 100 mph its a huge difference.

Mike