New Guy - Cold air intake Sentra SE and motor mounts

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:19:20 -0500

Place Racing and Hotshot are sweet set-ups.  I have the place racing for
my 91 se-r and it runs down and out behind the bumper and I have never
had an issue with water, even when driving in pouring rain and
everything.  You can get the PR in multiple colors and the hot shot I
believe is a ceramic or polished unit.  For the front dog-bone mount you
can get the ES mount inserts but for the rest depending on how you like
the feel, there are solid mounts from JWT and Place Racing and there are
inserts from ES that go over the old rubber.  They all work well, but
some say there is more vibration in the cab from the ES inserts.  For
wires, cap, rotor, get OEM nissan replacements from either
www.mossyperformance.com or www.courtesyparts.com as list members get
25% off at both place.  The stock ignition components are all you will
need.

Brent