NX and Sentra Swaybars: Same?

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:34:34 -0500

At 10:16 AM 7/22/2002 -0500, Scott_Higashi@el.nec.com wrote:
>I just bought a used NX2000 swaybar that I planned on installing on my
>Classic (had an ST) and it didn't fit.  Seemed like the "arms" were too
>short, about 1/2" - 3/4" too short.  Are the NX bars different from Sentra

They should be the same.  Though I've never had mine torn apart at the same
time to compare side by side.

Maybe you're just missing some of the hardware for the stock bar?  Is this
the front or back?  The front ST bars I've seen go under the control arm
and bolt to it, while the stocker goes up & over and has a link shaft going
down into the arm.
   -Wayne  91 NX, 93 NX [still getting a clutch transplant]  92 SE-R [all
mangled up]