'02 G20 Sport: negative camber from factory?

Jason Steeves jsteeves@g20.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:21:22 -0500

On July 21, 2002 09:57 am, Jarrod K. Wright wrote:
> Do B15s (and P11s,
> for that matter) exhibit uneven tire were along the inside tread as a
> result?

After I lowered my P11 you could really notice the camber effect you are
talking about.  My friend even pointed it out saying that it probably did
that because I lowered it.  Not knowing that the camber in the rear does not
change he was wrong but the setting was stock.  After 3 years of driving
around the rears wear just fine.  If it's uneven then it's not very
noticable.  I hope you rotate your tires every once in a while.  I do mine at
least once or twice a year.  The fronts will wear a lot faster anyway.

Jason Steeves
www.g20.net (sorry you find it useless)